Being of member of the American Quarter Horse Association of the United Kingdom brings many benefits for those interested in the Quarter Horse. Besides belonging to a group of people who share your passion for the breed, you will benefit from the years of combined experience that our members bring to the association.
AQHA-UK is the recognised affiliate to AQHA, the largest Breed Registry in the World. So being a member of the UK Association is really quite something to be proud of.
Benefits include the following:-
- Membership pack full of information on the Quarter Horse.
- AQHA-UK Badge
- Quarterly colour Journal magazine – full of news, views and valuable information including trainers, tack and events on the Quarter Horse in the UK
- Member discounts on AQHA-UK Horsemanship Camps
- Discount on AQHA UK Merchandise
- Member discounts on Trail Rides
- Annual AGM where members are able to raise important points, vote and elect AQHA-UK Council Members. Free refreshments
- Annual Awards Evening Social Event
- Support and access to a national network of Area Representatives
- Annual National Breed Show and Championship Show
- Telephone Support
- Email Support.
- Reduced fees for Registrations and Transfers
- Hi-Point awards for both AQHA and AQHA UK classes
- Youth Team shows – both in America and Europe
- CRB Checks for all Youth helpers
- Organised Leisure Rides and award schemes
- Free Stallion advertising
- Public Liability insurance cover at Shows/Clinics/meetings/etc
The AQHA-UK Council is working on a number of other projects in the forthcoming year to make being a member of the AQHA-UK even more beneficial.